Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mode:||PPM/TEMP||Battery Life:||1000 Hours Of Usage|
A handheld salinity monitor digitally tests the total dissolved solids (TDS) of your product water, which is any salt, metal, or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, it can tell you the overall water purity level, which is displayed on the screen in parts per million (PPM). It is a quick and inexpensive way to check the quality of the product water, or to calibrate the salinity probe on MPC 5000 systems.
This perfect size TDS meter and ready to use, coming it is own black leather pouch. Small enough for the sailboat draw or cabin. Anyone with a Katadyn Powersurvivor or Spectra watermaker or desalinator, should have one of these for testing purposes.
Customers who want to ensure the purity of the water produced by their RO water filtration system will enjoy the ease-of-use afforded them by the Primo TDS Tester. This microprocessor-powered instrument provides Total Dissolved Solids readings that are accurate enough to meet the exacting standards of water quality professionals, and its big LCD screen, automatic temperature compensation and single-button functionality make obtaining and reading the results a snap. It also powers down automatically when it goes unused for five minutes, and includes batteries and instructions. 7.1" x 2" x 1" unit measures TDS from 0 to 9990 ppm with 0.0 to 60.0oC resolution; accuracy ±2% F.S.; ±0.5oC.
0 ppm - 50 ppm this is the best quality of water
0 ppm - 300 ppm - water considered to be good to drink
> 400 ppm make sure you don't drink this water.
1. Lock function: easy to read and auto hold the data to reading.
2. 3-5 minute auto shut off feature, battery won't run off
3. Measurement Range:
Degrees Celsius: 0~90°C , F:32~212°F
Inline TDS Meter with the capability of measuring both the incoming water and the purified water at any time. This unit allows you to be certain that your RO system is producing top quality water at all times.
Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your RO system.
*Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in and out electrode probes.
* Highly efficient and accurate
* Advanced microprocessor technology
* Auto shut-off fuction conserves battery power - Unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes
* Dual Range 0-9990 (from 0-999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm. the resolution is 10 ppm).
* Factory calibrated : meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution and can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
* Equipped with Quick Connect fittings
* Installs quickly and easily
* Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) Battery life: over 1,000 hours of continuous use.
Cut the tubing leading out from the RO membrane housing and install the probe between the membrane housing and the ASO (Auto Shut Off) valve - the closer to the membrane housing the better. Insert the ends of the cut tubing into the quick connectors on the TDS meter "out" probe. Next, cut the inlet feed water tubing line to the RO system and insert the cut tubing into the quick connectors on the TDS meter "in" probe. You are done - it is that easy to install.
Check throughout our web site where you will find hundreds of items for your water equipment and replacement needs.
1. Q: Where is your factory, which port for transportation?
A: Our factory located in Xiamen, Welcome to vist our factory. the port is Xiamen port.
2. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are glad to provide you the free sample, leave your contact info pls.
3. Q: Can you accept OEM & ODM?
A: Yes, we can accept OEM &ODM
4. Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after receive your payment, accordding to your quantity
5. How to make payment?
A: We accpet T/T,Paypal.Western Union and cash face to face.
6. Q: How can I contact you?
A: Please contact us though below methods, we will reply you within 24 hour.
Contact Person: Carey Gao